Sunday, February 3, 2008

Nobody Rewards you like Fido???


Now I've been a Fido customer for about 4 years now and have managed to amass around 100$ in Fido Dollars the only problem is how do i spend them? One would think that when i renewed my contract I'd be able to get that money off of a new phone. But that is not to be I have to purchase a phone at full price to use those dollars. Now I don't really need a second phone so that is kinda pointless. Well perhaps i could get some accessories? well kinda but only if I order them through customer service and have them shipped to me as I can't use them at the Fido store to purchase accesories. Also if I don't use the dollars soon, by the time my 4th anniversary comes up they're gone. So I guess I'll have to order some stuff from the website even though i kinda wonder why I'm going to have to make a trek out to UPS to pick up the package only to be told they can't find it.

Rating 2.5 Stars out of 5 as it's possible to get things using the Fido dollars it's just really really annoying.

No comments: